Thursday, April 24, 2008

Book Getting Some Attention

Well things are looking good today. I will have my first book signing on May 31, 2008. I hope to sell some books so we can start giving back. I have some reporters that seem interested as well. If I can get the story out about this man and help save one woman it will be worth it. Oh yeah, I have had over 16,000 hits to my website. The website was established before the book was published so not many book sales but it is a start. It is all about getting George exposed for who he is. I will have another email blast going out next week so maybe I can sell some books then. Remember the power of one! You tell one person and that person will tell someone and so on. Tell one person that is all I ask.....
Valerie

2 comments:

JT said...

I have had the misfortune of knowing George. He is a first-class con-artist with an ego the size of Texas and the fraud and deception that he perpetrated against his multiple families have caused untold heartache and misery. He should be incarcerated for what he has done; for this would be a small amount of retribution for the wrongs that he has caused. I hope that that all of the victims of George Dumstorf will come forward and let justice be served on this "man". Go to your local State Attorney and let him know of the crimes that have perpetrated against you by this coward. P.S. I would like to make it to the book signing, but there is no mention of where it will be.

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Kristiffer Denoyer. I am related to Jeff Crevier, he's my cousin. I am very interested in your book, my aunt e-mailed me the information. I am glad you were able to write a book on it because it would be a shame if the story was not shared, being in film I was thinking the same thoughts that something like this must not go unspoken.

Thank you and if you wish to contact me for any reason, you can at kdenoyer@olivet.edu

Sincerely,
Kris Denoyer

P.S. My thoughts and prayers are out to your family for such to times.